Procedures for Company Registration
Register a company in Mozambique
Steps how to register a company in Mozambique – or call us and we will do it for you.
- Procedures for business incorporation and registration in Mozambique
(at the Commercial Registration Conservatory)
- In light of the New Commercial Code, approved by Decree & Law Nº 2/2005, of 27 of December, and complementary legislation, procedures for company registration in Mozambique have been simplified. The registration process comprises the following steps:
- Company name reservation at the Conservatory of Legal Entities Registration
- Agreement on the wording of the company’s Articles of Association by the shareholders. It is recommended that the company’s Articles of Association be reviewed by a professional.
- Open a bank account for the purpose of depositing the share capital. The necessary documents: Certified copy of the company name reservation certificate, draft company Articles of Association, certified copy of the shareholders’ identification documents.
- Formalize the company registration at the Conservatory of Legal Entities’ Registration. Documents to be submitted: Copy of the company name reservation certificate, draft company Articles of Association, proof of the bank deposit, certified copy of the shareholders’ identification documents.